In order for you to enjoy our high-quality flooring for many years, we recommend that you allow for the following issues during installation:
- prepare the subfloor adequately
- let your newly purchased flooring acclimatise adequately
- draw up a working plan or a diagram of how you plan to arrange the floor
- process the flooring according to the rules
If you want to preserve the new aspect of your flooring for a longer term, pursue a correct maintenance and keep in mind the following items:
- clean your flooring immediately after installation
- maintain your floor daily
- plan a thorough maintenance after a prolonged and intensive use
- provide appropriate dirt barriers such as doormats.
- Moduleo CLICK Design Floors (PDF)
- Moduleo DRYBACK Design Floors (PDF)
For adhesive recommendations, click here.
Video installation Moduleo Click:
Video installation Moduleo Dryback:
Video general maintenance: